Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Singing Recital

Kalea has been involved with this singing program for almost two years now. They perform once in the spring and once in the fall. For every performance there is a theme, the theme this time was "Fun in the Sun." So they sing fun songs about summer and water.
Kalea and I had a lot of fun dressing her up for this performance.

They have a pre-school group and then a k-6 group and it is so fun to watch.
Kalea is such a little performer and really enjoys singing



We celebrated afterwards by going to Kalea's favorite place to eat-Chili's.

8 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

She looks so super cute..which is no surprise she always does. I think she is such a well-rounded little girl, she likes a little bit of everything, and that is just great.

Eric and Jenny said...

That is funny that her favorite place to eat is Chili's. She is such a little cutie, I love how she is so involved in singing and theater. Cute pictures!

Souli & Ashley said...

She is cute and so fun. She really does like to do so many different things. I'm sure she is great at them all. Kids have such fun things to be involved in these days.

Jill said...

That is cool that she sings! I need to get Hallie in something, all she ever does is attend all of Tanner's stuff. I love her outfit, she looks so cute...

Brad and Britt said...

how fun! You dressed her up too cute! You guys are adorable! Thanks for emailing me your phone number, i will text you mine so we can get together and play again with you guys! And, no word yet from the refinery...no letter either, so I guess that we can count that as good huh?

My Three Boys said...

I love looking at your blog and your cute little family. Kalea reminds me so much of Taryn many,many years ago. I can't believe she is five. time goes by so fast.

Ashley and Devan said...

Kalea is so dang cute! I bet she steals the show. I love her outfit.. you always dress her so cute.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, my mom always talks about her and how she loves to sing. You are so good at always changing your background..I can't even figure it out!