Okay, so a lot of you live around and near the vicinity of my home and work and I am in MAJOR need of a babysitter for Kobe. Kalea is attending a daycare that will transport her to and from her charter school, but they do not have an opening for Kobe until December. This is so frustrating, I have been on their waiting list since January. So what I am getting at is if any of you know anyone who babysits in you neighborhood PLEASE! PLEASE! Let me know. I have completely run out of options. Most of them do not have openings for infants. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!
P.S. It is only mondays and tuesdays
Somebody Has Got To Love This Face!


17 comments:
I'm not sure of any. That is so hard trying to find a babysitter. That is why I quit. Good luck if I hear of any I will let you know.
I LOVE that little face! If I was closer I would totally watch him. Good luck I hope something works out that is very frusterating. I love your new background by the way!
Ash! Seriously, I can watch him. Let me know what you decide because it would be fun for my boys to have someone else to play with. I think I could especially handle it for only a few months. Let me know!
Hey, I know that at one point when my mom couldn't watch my girls all three days that I worked I looked into that daycare the is in the next plaza to the office. I can't remember the name of it... Adventure somthing...Brooklyn was still pretty little so they may take him. Anyway, that is my two cents! Good luck!
Hey! I tried to leave you a comment a while ago, but I guess it didn't work. Your kids are beautiful! Sorry you can't find a babysitter for Kobe. I can't help ya. =)Jake and I only have dogs. we just leave them in their room in the basement while we're at work... That definately wouldn't work for a little boy! lol =)Hope all is well! Keep in touch. P.S. How could you not love that face! He's adorable! =)
Sorry Ash, I hope you find someone soon! That picture of him made me smile!
Oh and P.S. I could watch him on Mondays if you had someone to watch him on Tuesday. I work Tuesday and Fridays so those days are out, but I could help you Mondays if you need! Seriously I wouldn't mind at all : )
Hey! I just got your email and comment..I wrote you back, just let me know!
I wish that we could live closer to you so that we could help out! I think Kobe is such a cutie! and, Brad may not want to be friends with you as much after that comment about the "Go cougars" haha! I am able to see past the blue and the red rivalries!
I wish that i lived closer, i would love to tend little casey! good luck!
Hey, I sure am missing you and your blogs. I love the picture of Kobe. You're right, who couldn't love that face. Hope you found a tender, I'm sure that's a stress.
Hey, I sure am missing you and your blog. You are right, you gotta love that face, what a cute picture. Hope you found a sitter, that has to be a stress.
Okay I'm sure you are laughing by now. I just read the above saying you have to approve comments. I was wondering why it didn't show up. It's the age thing, just a little dumb.
I wish i was closer to you we could use another boy around here. Ha HA seriously i wish i lived closer to help out.
hey ash id love to watch kobe but i have school. Hope you find a babysitter. that face is sooooo cute. Love you all.
Oh my heck! I am so glad you found my blog! I miss you like crazy and am so glad we can at least keep in touch through the blogging world! I can't believe how big our boys have gotten. It seems like just yesterday we were still in high school and spending every waking, and most of our sleeping moments together. Your fam is beautiful!
Ash i would so tottaly watch him if i didn't have cheer! im sure my mom would too! she has wanted to see them forever! She needs to see them! ilove you guys! emily
Post a Comment