A few of you have been doing Blast From the Past and Flashback Friday I think it is so cute, so I am going to give it a try.
All I can think about these days is SUMMER! So I am constantly looking back through old summer pictures and dreaming it was here.This was our Cram Family Reunion trip to Bear Lake in August 2006. We went during Raspberry Days and had a ton of fun. I am not much of a camper but when I actually get out and do it, I really enjoy it. (We did stay in cabins though) I will never forget this trip because I realized I was pregnant with Kobe while I was there.
Building Mud Castles
Teegan, Kalea, Jordan, and Kayson
Family hayride around the park


3 comments:
I should probably do the blast from the past too. I think its so much fun to look back and old memories. YOurs was especially fun its always fun to find out you are pregnant. There's nothing better
I am glad you are doing Flashback Friday, I think they are fun.
I know what you mean I can't wait for summer and it seems like it is taking forever to get here. How fun that you found out you were pregnant with Kobe there. That is always such a happy day!
Post a Comment