Finally! Kobe finally started walking. My friends at work thought I was crazy because I told them Kobe was going to be grounded if he was not walking at 10 months. Not really I was just anxious. The reason for that was just as soon as Kalea turned 10 months she was walking and by the end of the 10 months she was practically running. Well Kobe was 10 months and all he would do is stand forever then fall and crawl as fast as he could across the room. So on Feb. 28th the d
ay before he turned 11 months he finally started walking, so no he did not get grounded. He is so stinking cute all he does as he walks around is just giggle because he thinks he's so cool. It has been hard for me because I compare him to Kalea and want him to be doing everything she was doing at certain ages, it's hard for me to realize they are different. I remember exactly how Kalea was on her 1st birthday and one more week until Kobe is one. How time flies. :(
Friday, March 21, 2008
FIRST STEPS
Posted by Ash and Casey Woodyatt at 2:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't believe he is already walking, for me that seems fast. Lance didn't walk until 14 months and Luke is 15 and has still not taken a step. I know he was a preemie but still. I loved your tag by the way.
I love all your new pictures...your kids are fast walkers, Carson didn't start walking until 13 months. Happy B-day to Kobe, they grow up much to fast I think!!
Post a Comment