Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Halloween 2007


Once again this year me and Kalea dressed up the same. She is not allowing this for next year. She has already informed me of that. Every year my neighborhood gets together and the parents sit in a huge circle and hand out candy. It is so nice because they get a ton of candy and it only takes about ten minutes. My nephews always come with us. We then order pizza and go door to door until the pizza comes, they then have their fix and we can be done. This year it was exceptionally warm, so we had many more trick or treaters than normal.
It is also tradition in our family to paint pumpkins. We have an awesome time doing this it is a lot of fun. Maybe when the kids get older we can start carving them but I do not want to have to deal with that yet.




1 comments:

Thiago & Teri said...

You are such a cute mom to dress up. I absolutely hate dressing up, I refuse. Although I do get a big kick out of dressing up Carson, and so far he does not really seem to like it either. After about 2 minutes, he is ready to take off his costume.